Friday, September 20, 2013

Debbie Tails #1T - Maserati

I'm a Maserati! I was recently told I'm the Maserati of dogs.  I'm a joy to behold....a masterpiece!  I've got the drive and the smarts.  With my vertical jumps you can see my power yet my 10+ commands offer great handling.  Look at my elegance and distinctive markings. A Maserati for "everyday enjoyment"..."for life's gran tour".  I can make long journeys truly pleasurable.   I'm not for everybody.  I need plenty of space to stretch out and enjoy. I'm smooth running and have sporty performance.  No need to desire all my features (I've learned to jog next to a bicycle but if you're not up for that I'm content to walk by your side). I'm a delight to touch.  My interior offers warmth and companionship all year round.


Dimensions
Length: 36"
Width: 10"
Height: 24"

No comments:

Post a Comment